We started Arcade with a simple idea: why not make your product interactive so that your customers can try it before they buy?
By showing your product earlier in their decision process, you can build a more authentic relationship with customers in the long term: they can understand (and get excited by!) your product.
As we like to say, “show, don’t tell.”
Being interactive is not just about providing an opportunity for your audience to experience and play with your product. It also allows you to learn from their interactions and take action.
Quantum Metric, the leading analytics platform, doubled their demo conversion with Arcade. By creating an interactive demo library, they could show their product earlier in the decision cycle and stand out from their competitors with a more cohesive product story.
For Quantum Metric, “show, don’t tell” = pipeline velocity.
With Arcade, they delivered:
- 2x conversion rate over their previous demo conversion page
- 5x more engagement vs. video
- 10x faster to create Arcade vs. video
Today, we’re announcing powerful new tools designed to help teams focus on the prospects that matter and turn Arcades into pipeline.
As an interactive demo platform, our mission is to support the product-led growth economy by empowering teams to tell the story of their product better and, in turn, drive business results.
Now available on our Growth plan, you can use our:
- Forms allow teams to collect information and capture audience intent in the moment.
- Audience Reveal enables teams to focus their efforts by identifying which companies are engaging with Arcades.
- Hubspot integration seamlessly captures new and existing leads while tracking how prospects interact with your demos.
At Arcade, ease of use and visual polish are at the heart of every product decision. These tools are designed to save your team time and focus on what matters — building customer relationships.
Capture audience intent — in the moment.
Forms are built directly in your Arcade, allowing you to gather information about when your audience is most engaged.
Whether you’re looking to gate your demo at the beginning or capture interested buyers at the end — forms are customizable to your teams’ needs.
Other ways to use forms:
- Gather product feedback from customers during the product development process.
- Capture email addresses for newsletters, webinars, or other digital content.
- Create waitlists for product beta’s or other “coming soon 👀” announcements.
💡 Pro tip: Enable the Hubspot integration to sync responses directly into your CRM
Turn website visitors into actionable leads.
Audience Reveal takes the “anonymous” out of engagement data and provides information on which companies are interacting with your Arcades.
Other ways to use Audience Reveal:
- Create outbound sequences for key decision-makers.
- Run retargeting campaigns to job titles in your target audience.
- Build a specific demo for the company and use custom variables to track viewership.
💡 Pro tip: Look at sparklines across different time frames to identify trends in viewership
Integrated into your workflows.
With the HubSpot integration, demo engagement data goes directly to your CRM to create leads and opportunities, assess customer engagement levels, and make handoffs smoother.
This integration enables teams to quickly take action on leads captured by Audience Reveal and forms.
Want to learn more about how this works? Check out our integrations article.
These features are all available on our Growth plan, which you can try for free for 14 days.
We can't wait to hear about your results.
Game on 🤘,
The Arcade Team